Here’s how our Zoom lessons will work:
- I will schedule our appointments via Zoom and send you an invite link to click at the start of the lesson. You will use the same link/meeting code for all of our upcoming online lessons.
- You do not need a Zoom account to use it. The first time you use it, Zoom will prompt you to do a quick download.
- Students will keep their regular lesson day/time.
The ideal Zoom setup would look like this, with the laptop/device on the right side of the piano (where I usually sit), with a view of the student and the piano keys. I will also set up my laptop similarly.
If you’re using a phone, you can set it up like this:
I’m thrilled we have an alternative to in-person lessons so that all students can continue learning and practicing!
- Lessons are password-protected (the password is embedded in the link that I provide to you).
- I have the Waiting Room enabled for all meetings, which requires me to manually approve anyone who wishes to join.
See the Studio Calendar for online lesson days.
I look forward to seeing you online!